With a pure and compassionate presence, our Grand Master Guru Darmika gently guides you through an informative healing journey, sharing his knowledge about our being as an energy form and how we can begin to tune in to our physical, mental and emotional conditions. This unique and powerful Energy Healing Session focuses on the spine, the central energy channel of our body. Moving up the spine with his intuitive hands, Guru Darmika begins to sense the subtle body energies, helping to clear and awaken any troubled or dormant energy channels of the nadis and chakras, then moves on to other parts of the body in need of special attention, healing, strengthening and activation. A sacred Mudra, accompanied by a short guided meditation is offered as a powerful gift to support you in your daily life.
The great god-son of a traditional Balinese medicine man, Guru Darmika offers an empowering session inviting pure love to surface and a conscious awareness to flourish for true healing.
Day 1 – Welcome and Initial Consultation
Arrive at the villa/hotel, enjoy a traditional medicinal tea or juice and meet with our Master to discuss the journey ahead. Your Healing program will be tailored specifically for you through consultation with our Grand Master to ensure we fully understand your needs and healing expectations. A daily outline is provided for your consideration, and we may change the order or location of these activities depending on your needs.
Day 2 – Sacred Purification Ritual
Morning yoga or meditation practice at the villa and then meet your Journey Team as we head out to the Holy Springs to undertake this key step in your healing journey. We will provide you with a ceremonial sarong and the accessories needed during your visit to the springs. Our Master will be assisted by the team to make offerings, prayers and seek a blessing for your sacred ritual at the temple.
Day 3 – Mudra Prana Healing
After morning yoga or meditation, Guru Darmika will start to his transfer of prana energy to you. Mudra Prana is a combination of holy gestures with natural energy from the the great ‘Spirit of Bali’ & the natural forces that are accessed by the Grand Master to activate your Chakras. This treatment can help to balance the mind, body, and spirit.
By activating pressure points and setting your intention, Mudra Prana can create a state of awareness and consciousness as well as stimulate healing of physical and emotional matters. This process is complex and will take a minimum of 1.5 hours depending on your condition and the matters to be worked through.
Day 4 – Access ‘Spirit of Bali’ Energy at Local Temple
After morning yoga or meditaition our Journey Master will accompany you to a local holy temple to access the pure energy, the ‘Spirit of Bali’ nature energy that is available to transfer. This is transferred by the Master chanting holy Mantras and specific offerings that are prepared by the Mirah Delima Journey Team on your behalf.
Day 5 – Mudra Prana Healing
This session will start with morning yoga or meditation lead by Guru Darmika. He will continue the journey with Mudra and Prana activation. This treatment is provided to strengthen and balance flow of healing energy, and will be consolidated for you to further access.
Day 6 – High Priest Blessing and Farewell
After morning yoga or meditation our Journey Team will assist you with simple ceremonial clothing (we will provide these), as you prepare for your journey to a blessing ceremony at the High Priest’s temple. Our local High Priest (called Ida Rsi / Ida Pedanda) will explain the ceremony and why this ancient ritual is fundamental to maintaining the natural forces and ‘Spirit of Bali’.
Day 7 – Departure
An early Lunch is served at your villa to ensure you have time to enjoy the pool and relax before departure. Our driver will collect you after lunch and drop you at your onward destination.
RUBY 7Days/6Nights Rates
TBA (Please contact us for detail)
Note: Additional High & Peak season room rate per person/per night applies:
- High Season (01 July – 31 August) – US$ 18 per person per night
- Peak Season (19 December – 10 January) – US$ 23 per person per night
The Rates inclusive of:
- Travel: Airport Transfer to/from your villa, Purification, Visiting Temple
- Accommodation: 6 nights accommodation (4 BR Villa with pool)
- Meals: Morning: Daily Breakfast, Afternoon: Simple Lunch, Fresh fruits, Coffee/Tea, local snacks, Evening: Complimentary Dinner (To ensure you have the time and a quiet, healing environment to consolidate your experience, we offer a complimentary freshest meal from local rice field)
- All Activities: Yoga/Meditation, Consultation, Water Purification Journey, High Priest Blessing, 2x Traditional Massage
- Offerings, Provision of ceremonial clothing for temple
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks on board
- Breakfast is served after Morning Yoga Session
- Package is Valid for 2 person based on double/twin share room
- Package is not include personal expenses
- You may wish to book additional Master Healer programs or treatments. Please contact us for information on Master availability and rates.