The Emerald 5Days/4Nights program. Experience the great ‘Bali Spirit’ and explore the mystery of Bali’s unique principles of life with Mirah Delima Master Healers and the Journey Team. We undertake a truly unique healing journey through The Three Worlds; exploring the physical, emotional and spiritual realms that are the very foundation of Balinese culture.
We will explore Tri Hita Karana; the Balinese Life Principle that underpins well-being, and Sekala Niskala; traditional spiritual healing practices that connect and restore our balance through the seen and conscious world with the unseen Spirit of Bali.
Your Healing program will be tailored specifically for you through consultation with our Master Healers to ensure we fully understand your needs and healing expectations. A daily outline is provided for your consideration, and we may change the order or location of these activities depending on your needs.
Day 1 – Welcome and Initial Consultation
Arrive at the villa/hotel, enjoy a traditional medicinal tea or juice and meet with our Healing Master to discuss the journey ahead. We will prepare your plan based on the arrangements we have agreed by e-mail or telephone and will discuss to confirm with our Journey Team.
Day 2 – Sacred Water Purification Journey
Morning yoga or meditation practice at the villa and then meet your Journey Team as we head out to the holy springs to undertake this key step in your spiritual experience. We will provide you with a ceremonial sarong and the accessories needed during your visit to the Holy Springs. Our Master will be assisted by the team to make offerings, prayers and seek a blessing for your sacred ritual at the temple.
Day 3 – Explore the Unseen Bali Spirit
Enjoy a complimentary morning yoga or meditation session to further balance your inner and outer perspectives. Enjoy a morning by the pool, and you might like to consider booking a traditional Balinese massage.
Afternoon: Consulting with our Master will provide an opportunity to explore and clarify any challenges or changes you are experiencing and plan a way forward. A personalized Meditation Program will be prepared by our Master and this is for your use in daily life.
Evening – Free night
You might like to take a walk to explore your local village surroundings and we can recommend a number of ‘warung’ (family restaurants) to enjoy a traditional meal and local hospitality (please bring some Indonesian Rupiah in cash).
Day 4 – High Priest Blessing and Farewell
Morning yoga or meditation session at your villa before having breakfast. After breakfast dressing in a simple ceremonial sarong (we will provide these), you are invited to join our High Priest for a ceremony to make an offering and ask for a further blessing.
Our local High Priest (called Ida Rsi / Ida Pedanda) will explain the ceremony and why this ancient ritual is fundamental to maintaining the natural forces and ‘Spirit of Bali’. Following the blessing, we will offer personalised guidance and a simple daily ritual to take home. This will continue to support consolidating your experience in your home country.
Day 5 – Departure
An early Lunch is served at your villa to ensure you have time to enjoy the pool and relax before departure. Our driver will collect you after lunch and drop you at your onward destination.
EMERALD 5Days/4 Nights Package Rates
TBA (Please contact us for detail)
Note: Additional High & Peak season room rate per person/per night applies:
- High Season (01 July – 31 August) – US$ 18 per person per night
- Peak Season (19 December – 10 January) – US$ 23 per person per night
The Rates inclusive of:
- Travel: Airport Transfer to/from your villa, Purification, Blessing
- Accommodation: 4 nights accommodation (4 BR Villa with pool)
- Meals: Morning: Daily Breakfast, Afternoon: Simple Lunch, Fresh fruits, Coffee/Tea, local snacks, Evening: Complimentary Dinner (To ensure you have the time and a quiet, healing environment to consolidate your experience, we offer a complimentary local meal tailored for western tastes)
- All Activities: Yoga/Meditation, Consultation, Water Purification Journey, High Priest Blessing, 1x Traditional Massage
- Offerings and provision of ceremonial clothing for temple
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks on journey
- Breakfast is served after Morning Yoga/Meditation Session
- Package is Valid for 2 person based on double/twin share room
- Package does not include personal expenses
- You may wish to book additional Master Healer programs or treatments. Please contact us for information on Master availability and rates.