On the Bali Village Experience, our neighbors and friends provide a warm welcome as you experience daily life in Bali. This is a unique opportunity to connect with a wealth of Balinese rituals and traditions such as village temples and ceremony, local school, farming practices, traditional Balinese dancing, yoga, meditation, gamelan music practice, preparing traditional snacks and connecting with neighbors and friends.
Day 1 – Arrival and Welcome
Arrive at the villa/hotel, enjoy a traditional medicinal tea or juice and meet with our staff to discuss the journey ahead.
Day 2 – Morning Traditional Village Life
Meet your guide for a half day tour through a traditional village; exploring local markets and learning about traditional ceremonies. We will visit a unique Balinese home, where a large group of family members live harmoniously together in one compound. Get involved with their daily activities to enrich your experience – our family and friends in the village love to share their culture and skills with visitors.
Enrich your knowledge about tropical fruits and spices as you tour a local plantation. Coconut tree climbing will be demonstrated, and young coconut juice served in the shell will be served as a refreshment.
Day 3 – Balinese Cooking Class
Your day starts early for a trip to the village market. You will collect the fresh herbs, spices, crisp vegetables and choice cuts of meat for your cooking demonstration. Join Chef for the morning cooking demonstration and enjoy traditional Balinese cuisine with its fresh, natural ingredients and unique flavours. Chef will adjust the level of spiciness for your palate and share some fun preparation techniques.
Day 4 – Farming Activities
Walking along a narrow track through a traditional rice field with a local farmer, carrying your tools & wearing a traditional hat may be a new experience for you. Get involved in the traditional rice cultivating process and experience a tradition that has endured for generations. Enjoy a walk through the rice paddy and learn about other crops and agricultural processes as you meet with local farmers going about their daily work. This is a unique experience and not to be missed.
Day 5 – Morning Temple Visit
Dressing in a simple ceremonial sarong (we will provide these) and using the offering baskets and flowers provided, you are invited to join our Priest (called a ‘Jero Mangku’) for a simple ceremony at a village temple to make an offering and to ask for a blessing. Jero will explain the ceremony and why this ancient daily ritual is fundamental to maintaining the natural forces and ‘Spirit of Bali’. These activities are followed by a short purification ritual at a natural spring within a traditional Balinese temple.
Day 6 – Departure
An early Lunch is served at your villa to ensure you have time to enjoy the pool and relax before departure. Our driver will collect you after lunch and drop you to your onward destination.
CRYSTAL 6Days/5Nights – Unique Bali Village Experience Rates
TBA (Please contact us for detail)
Additional High & Peak season room rate per person/per night applies:
- High Season (01 July – 31 August) – US$ 18 per person per night
- Peak Season (19 December – 10 January) – US$ 23 per person per night
The Rates inclusive of:
- Travel: Airport Transfer to/from your villa, Purification, Visiting Village
- Accommodation: 5 nights accommodation (4 BR Villa with pool)
- Meals: Morning: Daily Breakfast, Afternoon: Simple Lunch, Fresh fruits, Coffee/Tea, local snacks, Evening: Complimentary Dinner (To ensure you have the time and a quiet, healing environment to consolidate your experience, we offer a complimentary freshest meal from local rice field)
- All Activities: Visiting Village, Donations, Entrance tickets, Cooking Class, Farming Activities, Water Purification Journey, 2x Traditional Massage
- Offerings, Provision of ceremonial clothing for temple
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks on your journey
- Package does not include personal expenses
- Package is Valid for 2 person based on double/twin share room
- Package is not include personal expenses
- You may wish to book additional Master Healer programs or treatments. Please contact us for information on Master availability and rates.