SAPPHIRE 5Days/4Nights is designed as an introduction to Balinese spiritual energy and is dedicated to the beginner who seeks to experience spirituality in Bali. The great ‘Bali Spirit’ & natural forces in Bali can be understood and used in our daily life to better manage our body, mind & spirit. Our Masters will guide you with care and compassion on a journey to discover your healing potential and connection to spirit.
Working to support the release of energy blocks or negative patterns, our Master Healer will guide you to explore any issues or concerns you may have and offer treatments to improve this. To complete the session, a purification ritual will be performed in a natural Holy Spring to release any blocks or patterns.
Day 1 – Welcome and Consultation Session
Arrive at the villa, enjoy a traditional medicinal tea or juice and meet with our Master Healer to discuss the journey ahead. Your Healing program will be tailored specifically for you through consultation with our Master to ensure we fully understand your needs and healing expectations. A daily outline is provided for your consideration, and we may change the order or location of these activities depending on your needs.
Day 2 – Sacred Purification Journey
Morning yoga or meditation practice at the villa and then meet your Journey Team as we head out to the Holy Springs to undertake this key step in your spiritual experience. We will provide you with a ceremonial sarong and the accessories needed during your visit to the springs. Our Master will be assisted by the Journey Team to make offerings, prayers and seek a blessing for your sacred ritual at the temple.
We will return to the villa/hotel and our Master will provide a consultation session following the purification ceremony. This is also an opportunity to discuss your experiences with the Master and ask any questions you may have about your journey.
Day 3 – Identify Spiritual Energy and Access
Enjoy a complimentary morning yoga or meditation session to further balance your inner and outer perspectives. You might like to consider booking a traditional Balinese massage.
In the afternoon our Master will discuss and identify any challenges or changes you are experiencing and plan a way forward. A personalized Bali holy script (aksara) will be prepared and this is for your use over the coming weeks to integrate the shifts you have made during this journey. The aksara will work with your Chakras for alignment and balance.
Day 4 – High Priest Blessing, Discussion
Morning yoga or meditation session at your villa before having breakfast. After breakfast dressing in a simple ceremonial sarong (we will provide these), you are invited to join our High Priest for a ceremony to make an offering and ask for a further blessing.
Our local High Priest (called Ida Rsi / Ida Pedanda) will explain the ceremony and why this ancient ritual is fundamental to maintaining the natural forces and ‘Spirit of Bali’. We can offer guidance and a simple daily ritual to take home that will continue to support consolidating your experiences.
Day 5 – Departure
An early Lunch is served at your villa to ensure you have time to enjoy the pool and relax before departure. Our driver will collect you after lunch and drop you at your onward destination.
SAPPHIRE 5Days/4Nights Package Rates
TBA (please contact us for inquiry)
Note: Additional High & Peak season room rate per person/per night applies:
- High Season (1 July – 31 August) – US$ 18 per person per night
- Peak Season (19 December – 10 January) – US$ 23 per person per night
The Rates inclusive of:
- Travel: Airport Transfer to/from your villa, Purification, Blessing
- Accommodation: 4 nights accommodation (4 BR Villa with pool)
- Meals: Morning: Daily Breakfast, Afternoon: Simple Lunch, Fresh fruits, Coffee/Tea, local snacks, Evening: Complimentary Dinner (To ensure you have the time and a quiet, healing environment to consolidate your experience, we offer a complimentary freshest meal from local rice field)
- All Activities: Yoga/Meditation, Consultation, Water Purification Journey, High Priest Blessing, 1x Traditional Massage
- Offerings, Provision of ceremonial clothing for temple
- Mineral Water and Soft Drinks on your Journey
- Breakfast is served after Morning Yoga/Meditation Session
- Package is Valid for 2 person based on double/twin share room
- Package is not include personal expenses
- You may wish to book additional Master Healer programs or treatments. Please contact us for information on Master availability and rates.